This year, Las Vegas will host another elite executive protection event. In addition to the IPSB 2021, the Executive Protection Forum takes place on December 8 ― from 8am to 5pm. There, some of the greatest minds of the EP industry will gather to discuss the latest trends and give career advice, among other things.
The Executive Protection Forum is open to detail and team leaders, project managers, and EPAs. According to the organizers, the event’s overall goal is to “make the industry a better, more respectable, more efficient, effective and prosperous place.”
With training opportunities, networking, and industry-specific information, the Executive Protection Forum promises to be one of the most exclusive attractions this year.
Serving as an auxiliary event to the IPSB Close Protection Conference in Las Vegas, the Executive Protection Forum will host interactive and highly challenging conversations encompassing some of the best-known industry leaders:
- Joseph M. LaSorsa, Senior Partner at LaSorsa & Associates,
- Aaron Mauldin, Owner/Operator Z.E.R.T. LLC,
- Elijah Shaw, CEO of ICON Global, Inc.,
- Christian West, Founder EPAccess.com,
- Jacquie Davis, CP/Surveillance Operative/Author/Lecturer,
- Pablo Ortiz-Monasterio, Co-Founder of AS3 International Inc,
- Byron Rodgers, CEO of Bravo Research Group, LLC.
- Steven Summerville, President at Stay Safe Instructional Programs, and
- Caleb Gilbert, Global Security Management.
Heading into 2022, the EP Forum will assist in helping project managers, EPAs, and other participants make better decisions for their future work.
Other Relevant Information on the Executive Protection Forum
As this is a private event, the organizers will provide the exact location only upon registration on their website. Interestingly, the At-The-Door payment option is currently disabled, and only the early registration price is available, set at USD200.
In addition, the organizations hosting the event include:
- The League of Executive Protection Professionals,
- AS3 International, and
- EP Access.
Based on this information and everything else we have heard from the organizers, like Byron Rodgers and Christian West, it seems that the industry will enjoy another premium event this winter in Las Vegas!