Taking place on 12-14 September, GSX 2022 features a wide range of advantages for participants. These include sharing your expertise with the community, but also sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities. As expected in a post-COVID world, organizers offer the chance to engage both online and onsite. In fact, GSX 2022 is brought to the security community by ASIS International. Yes, the world’s largest membership organization for security management professionals.
Equally important, the enrolment in the conference helps support the funding of scholarships. Also, involvement in the event means that you will fund the administration of essential industry standards, certifications, and guidelines. Bluntly put, the future of the security industry depends on it!
The Global Security Exchange (GSX) delivers the following benefits to all participants:
- Building and strengthening professional networks and connections,
- Developing strategies to stay resilient in the face of evolving physical and cyber threats,
- Discovering novel technologies, products, and services to help advance your capabilities in the expansive marketplace, and
- Accessing CPE-eligible education on the most pressing issues that impact the security profession in this year and beyond.
Other Relevant Information on GSX 2022
Organizers invite future participants to submit proposals and thereby present their perspectives in their area of expertise. The proposal can range from an innovation to a pressing industry need or issue.
Most importantly, aligning yourself with the world’s largest organization for security professionals is no small feat! And that is precisely how the industry will perceive you after presenting your work at GSX 2022.
Another vital aspect of the event are sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities that will help you:
- Grow brand recognition,
- Increase visibility with your target audience,
- Generate quality leads, and
- Attract more of the buyers you want to reach.
All in all, a splendid opportunity for aspiring security management professionals.
Register now to stay a step ahead in the protection business!