Marking its 20th anniversary, the International Security Expo 2022 is taking place on September 27-28 at Olympia London, UK. Its primary purpose is to improve the security and resilience of people, businesses, and critical infrastructure. In fact, organizers promise to do this by offering “the ideal setting to launch new products and solutions, with three-quarters of the audience actively seeking innovation.”
The previous 2021 edition involved several thousand senior buyers, influencers, and specifiers in attendance. Moreover, the International Security Expo 2022 provides the top reasons to exhibit as part of their platform:
- Launch and display your products to a targeted vetted audience,
- Present your brand to influential security leaders worldwide,
- Save time and money by conversing with decision-makers and influencers in one place,
- Network and conduct direct negotiations with new and existing clients, and
- Build brand awareness among the most influential people in the sector.
To book a stand, click here!
But wait, that’s not all. To ensure a premium experience for all visitors, the International Security Expo 2022 team will host a range of other activities with world-renowned speakers and global security leaders. For instance, during the 2021 conferences and summits, participants could dive deep into topics such as organized crime, counter-terror, disaster, and resilience.
In addition, this year’s event will feature live immersive demonstrations. Accordingly, the latest products, capabilities, and solutions will be brought to life.
Other Information on the International Security Expo 2022
Notably, members of government, C-suite professionals, and company directors will participate in this year’s event. Thus, the 2022 edition offers a superb chance to generate new business, build unique contacts, and network.
In fact, some of the most important topics at the event include:
- Surveillance and CCTV,
- Access control and biometrics,
- Intruder detection and monitoring,
- Perimeter screening,
- Blast protection and prevention,
- Guarding service,
- Training and consultancy, and many more.
If you are still undecided, you can check out their brochure here!